BE PART OF OUR TEAM
Our people are the most critical component of our success.
We are looking for a full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates should have a minimum of three years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below. Our project entails implementing and constructing our API and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Design and deployment of our database.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Design and construction of our REST API.
- Integrating front-end UI with the constructed API.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Familiarity with databases design and management,(MySQL / MongoDB), web servers ( Apache) and UI/UX design
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end.
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS pre-processors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries.
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy.
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficiency with Bit-Bucket and Atlassian Tools.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with a passion and expertise in Kubernetes and containerization. We are looking for an ambitious person with strong development skills and a communicative personality. In this role, you’ll be working in a centralized team and support our clients with running their containers securely, safely and smoothly on the platform that is based on Kubernetes.
In this role, you’ll be
• Following the Stand-up Scrum meeting each morning
• Build pipelines to automate certain scripts.
• Upgrade new versions and Implement new platform features.
• Developing Kubernetes clusters.
• Share your Kubernetes knowledge with the team.
• Support other DevOps teams with your Kubernetes knowledge.
Your profile would look like this:
• You have a 2+ years full-time work experience in Kubernetes.
• You are a real team player, love to share knowledge, get excited about new (Kubernetes) technology
• You are a great support for the other DevOps teams – always ready to help/explain and guide.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience with:
• Public Cloud
• Terraform (IaC)
• Development of automation Pipelines
• Development of Docker Images
• Stakeholder management
Knockout knowledge is a plus.
- Participate in the .NET implementation of a micro-services solution while satisfying business requirements and service level agreements.
- Write OAUTH authentication mechanisms.
- Implement validation mechanisms as unit and integration tests.
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system.
- Setup CI/CD pipelines within Azure DevOps platform.
- Writing helm charts and integrate services on Kubernetes environments.
- Work comfortably within a team.
- Follow Scrum procedures and disciplines.
- Estimate the work to be done upon request.
- Write technical documentation.
- Account for secure coding practices, as well as logging and auditing features.
- 6 + years of experience in Software Development
- Excellent knowledge of application development environments
- Experience with designing and developing web components
- Good knowledge of the design and development of back-end components (REST APIs, integrations, microservices)
- Experience with different software development methodologies
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Ability to work and coordinate in an international/multi-cultural environment
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft .NET (C#), ASP.NET Core, Microsoft SQL Server, and Docker
- In-depth knowledge on how to design and develop cloud applications (and potentially serverless functions) based on micro-services, that run on containers with Docker or Kubernetes
Prior experience with 2 or more projects involving cloud development.
2+ years of experience in software development for the public cloud
- Experience with highly scalable systems, ADFS knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of no-SQL and graph databases
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing technologies, that are used in application development.
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems